Do not use your vehicle under the circumstances below:
- On surfaces that are muddy, gravelly, bumpy, narrow, snowed over, icy, or canal towpaths not guarded by any fence or hedge. Keep away from places where you might get the wheels stuck.
- Do not drive at night or when it is raining, snowing, misty, or windy.
- Do not drive your vehicle in an “S” pattern or make erratic turnings. - - Do not take the scooter onto escalators.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD THE SCOOTER BE USED AS A SEAT IN A MOTOR VEHICLE (E.G. CARS, BUSES, TRAINS, ETC)About Mobile Phones and other electrical equipment:
- Do not use a mobile phone or other wireless communication devices while driving.
- Always switch off the scooter and remove the ignition key before using a mobile phone.
- Do not charge the mobile phone or any other electrical devices from your scooter’s battery. Automatic Power Shut Down:
- In order to avoid accidental battery run down, your scooter is equipped with an automatic power shut down facility. If the scooter is switched on, after remaining undisturbed for a period of thirty minutes it will automatically turn off. When this situation occurs, simply switch your scooter off and back on and it will be ready to use once again. Ramps, inclines and drops:
- Do not drive onto steep ramps greater than the specified gradient. Refer to the section entitled “CLIMBING ANGLE” in “9. SPECIFICATION“
- Always use a low speed setting when ascending or descending a gradient.
- Do not drive on roads with large drops or potholes. Refer to the section entitled “MAX. GROUND CLEARANCE” in “9. SPECIFICATION”.
- Please slow down when driving on roads with inclines.
- Do not make sudden turns when driving on gravel roads or ramps. - - Always lean forward when climbing a steep gradient.
- Do not travel on gradients exceeding those stated on the diagram overleaf.
INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCEINSPECTION
- Clean the scooter with a damp cloth and dust down approximately once a week to preserve the appearance of the scooter.
- Adjust the tiller height and return to the original position and swivel the seat once a week to ensure the parts adjust and remove smoothly and easily when required.
- Check for signs of wear and tear on the tires and the upholstery on a regular basis.
- For optimum performance and to increase the lifespan of your scooter, it is recommended that you have your scooter serviced once a year.