- Drive Ventura Four Wheel Standard Scooter has padded, flip-up armrests that allow easy transfers and user access
- New interchangeable color panels (red and blue) included
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Large plastic front basket
- 33AH batteries included for maximum range of up to 15 miles
- Captain seat recline, swivel and feature a fold-down backrest and an adjustable height headrest
- Seat can be moved forward or backward using the auto-style seat slides
- Includes headlight
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Easy free wheel operation
- Click Here for:
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
- Safety Notice:
- If the battery gauge drops to red, charge the scooter as soon as possible.
- Completely discharging the batteries may damage the batteries, or shorten the expected life of the batteries.
- Batteries contain lead and lead compounds. Wear proper safety attire when handling batteries.
- Only use sealed lead acid AGM or gel-cell batteries in this product.
- Keep metal objects away from the battery terminals, electric shock may occur.
- Always replace both batteries at the same time for optimum performance.
- Always make sure the power is turned off when getting in and out of the scooter.
- Always make sure freewheel levers are in the drive position before getting in or out of the scooter.
- Do not put the scooter in freewheel when on an incline or decline.
- To ensure the users familiarity with the scooters operation, practice driving at low speeds in a spacious hazard-free area travelling forward, backward, left, right, decelerating, maneuvering up inclines, and down inclines.
- Avoid unnecessary movement of the scooter.
- Never reach, lean or bend when driving your scooter.
- Avoid exposure to moisture, standing water, rain, snow, ice or salt when possible.
- Store in a clean and dry condition.
- Do not drive your scooter at night without proper lighting.
- Do not remove the anti-tip wheels.
- Keep your feet on the foot board at all times during operation. ? Do not stand on the foot board.
- Keep your hands and feet away from moving parts while driving.
- Be aware of loose fitting clothes that can become caught in the drive wheels.
- Do not connect an extension cord to the battery charger.
- Disassembling the controller, motor, or charger by anyone other than an authorized Drive Medical service agent is prohibited, and voids any applicable warranty.
- Do not take your scooter on roads or highways.
- Do not operate your scooter when you are tired, or after consuming alcohol.
- Be cautious when driving your scooter in busy areas or shopping malls.
- Under no circumstances should the scooter be used as a seat in a motor vehicle.
- Do not attempt to lift your scooter by any parts other than the frame.
- If you will be seated in your scooter for an extended period of time, power off the scooter. This will prevent inadvertent movement from unexpected throttle contact.
|Top Range||15 miles|
|Climbing Angle||7.5 degrees|
|Dimensions||48" x 25"|
|Floor to Seat Height||19.5" to 22.5"|
|Seat Dimensions||18"W x 16"D x 13.5"H|
|Controller||PG S-Drive 70A|
|Motor/Drive System||24v x 350W x 5100RPM|
|Charger||4A off board|
|Front Wheels||10" x 3" flat free|
|Rear Wheels||10" x 3" flat free|
Warranty Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components: 14 Months
Warranty on Batteries: 12 Months
Questions & Answers
ItemName - now
Your question will show here once it will get approved.
UserName - now
Your Answer will show here once it will get approved.